1876 was a year in the 19th century.
- Date unknown: Edna Strickland arrived at some point in a malfunctioning DeLorean. She spends a month in the time period as she find it to be more wholesome than Hill Valley of 1931. Her feeling of content doesn't last as she discovers Beauregard Tannen's intent to build the Palace Saloon and that no one will stop him.
- Monday, July 17: Edna Strickland burns down the Palace Saloon at 2:00 am.
- Monday, June 17: Edna attempts to set fire to the Palace Saloon at 2:00 a.m. before being stopped by Beauregard Tannen, Doc Brown and Marty McFly. Without their intervention, her setting of the blaze would shift to the remaining buildings and destroy Hill Valley, resulting in the 1931B timeline.
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 5: OUTATIME.
- Back to the Future: The Game Episode 5 "OUTATIME"- If the player doesn't move around for a while in the Saloon, Beauregard eventually mentions that Edna's been bothering him for about a month.