1882 was a year in the 19th century.
- Date Unknown: Upon seeing some weird lights in a barn at night, Sheep Farmer Albert Stark, investigated only to find Doc working on the DeLorean. He covered it up and claimed to be working on a weather experiment when Stark asked what was going on.
Behind the scenes
- Monday, January 30: Franklin D. Roosevelt, the president who would sign the executive order authorizing the development of the atomic bomb through the Manhattan Project, is born.
- Doc's appearance in A Million Ways to Die in the West is automatically non-canon due to the event in the Old West in the trilogy occurring in 1885 rather than 1882. In addition, the DeLorean has the plutonium fuel chamber rather than Mr. Fusion, as well as the fact that the film was set in Old Stump, Arizona.
- Back to the Future Part II novelization (Year shown on dollar bills)
- A Million Ways to Die in the West (Non-canonical appearance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.