1933 is a year in the 20th century.
- Friday, April 7: The Bob Brothers All-Star International Circus came to Hill Valley.
- Monday, April 10: This was the last day of the circus' performance in Hill Valley.
- Date Unknown: This was the third and final year that the Hill Valley Science Exposition was held due to the Influenza exhibit leaking into the concession stands.
- Date Unknown: The Prohibition Era in the United States ended.
Behind the scene
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- Back to the Future: The Game
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 4: Double Visions (Mentioned only)
- Circus poster in "Verne's New Friend" mentioned the circus being in town from April 7-10.
- Citizen Brown mentioned this when asked about the expo in Episode 4 Double Visions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.