- Original timeline:
- Monday, October 8: Douglas J. Needles moves to Hill Valley from Bakersville. He vomits on his first day at his new school due to his nervousness. Marty McFly tries to befriend him, but Doug becomes jealous and begins insulting him, trying to become popular. He forces himself into Marty's band using his his mother's wealth.
- Unspecified date: Marty's other band mates want to kick Doug out of the band, but Marty feels sorry for him. Doug overhears this, and calls Marty chicken for letting other people handle things. He reveals that he is going to start his own band, that he had shaved his hair into a mohawk, and began referring to himself as Needles. He whispers to Marty that he was the only person who was nice to him, but continues his front of antagonizing Marty in an effort to gain popularity.
- Alternate timeline:
Behind the scenes
- Friday, August 10: Michael Jackson releases Off the Wall. A poster of this album is seen in Loretta's bedroom in 1985A.
- Back to the Future Part II (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future (IDW Publishing)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.