1991 was a year in the 20th century.
Behind the scenes
- Back to the Future Part III (video game) was released on the Sega Genesis.
- Wednesday, July 3: Back to the Future was released in the United States.
- Saturday September 14 : "Brothers" first aired.
- The Institute of Future Technology was opened by Emmett Brown.
- During this time, the Brown family lived in a farmhouse outside Hill Valley and Marty McFly and Jennifer Parker attended Hill Valley College.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.