- "There was an antique store on this side of the street, a place called BLAST FROM THE PAST. The front window of the place was full of things Marty remembered from 1985 or before, all carefully labeled, stuff like a Betamax VCR, a Super-8 movie projector, a lava lamp, a MacIntosh computer, and a whole bunch of Perrier bottles. In fact, the only thing Marty didn't recognize in the window was a small, silver book with the bold, red title: Gray's Sports Almanac 1950-2000."
- —From Back to the Future Part II by Craig Shaw Gardner (quote, page 26)
An antique shop is a retail store that specializes in the selling of antiques. They source their stock from auctions, estate sales, garage sales, flea markets, and from buying items from customers.
On September 7, 1893, Doc traveled to October 27, 2017 in the second DeLorean time machine to find an eighth wedding anniversary gift for his wife Clara. He visited the Blast from the Past antique shop, where he found the perfect gift: a copy of Lighthouse at the End of the World by Clara's favorite author, Jules Verne.
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part II novelization
- Back to the Future: The Card Game (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future (IDW Publishing)
- Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines