|Back from the Future: A Celebration of the|
Greatest Time Travel Story Ever Told
12.7 x 1.8 x 17.3cm
Mango Publishing Group,
Back from the Future: A Celebration of the Greatest Time Travel Story Ever Told was an in-depth reference book by Brad Gilmore, host of Back to the Future: The Podcast.
Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me you built a time machine?
The Back to the Future series is a timeless collection of movies, Saturday morning cartoons, collectibles, and more that is greatly revered by an adoring audience. Yet never before has the time travel defining series been examined like this.
Host of Back to the Future: The Podcast, Brad Gilmore dives into all things DeLorean, Doc Brown, and Marty McFly as he explores the history, trivia, and fan theories behind one of the bestselling and recognizable franchises in pop culture. Open it up and you'll find...
- Lists of the best supporting characters, inventions and time machines
- In-depth studies of various Back to the Future fan theories that will surprise and intrigue you
- A detailed comparison of the films' predictions of the future to our world today
- A celebration of the history (and future) of the beloved franchise
- Prologue: How the Past Brought on the Future
Part I: Time Circuits On
- Chapter 1: The History of Hill Valley
- Chapter 2: This Is Heavy
- Chapter 3: Lightning Strikes Twice
Part II: To Be Continued
- Chapter 4: Future Day
- Chapter 5: American Time Story — Old Man Biff
- Chapter 6: The Institute of Future Technology
- Chapter 7: Animating the Future
Part III: Back In Time
- Chapter 8: The Almanac — Doc's Designs
- Chapter 9: The Almanac — Friends in Time
- Chapter 10: The Future of Hill Valley
- About the Author