|Back to the Future: Citizen Brown|
Back to the Future: Citizen Brown is the five issue comic adaptation of Back to the Future: The Game by Telltale Games. The storyline was adapted by IDW Publishing in 2016, and the issues were collected in a trade paperback in 2017.
Time-travelling into comics directly out of Telltale's 2010 smash-hit episodic video game BACK TO THE FUTURE: THE GAME! When an empty time-traveling DeLorean suddenly shows up in 1986, Marty McFly quickly learns that his friend Doctor Emmett "Doc" Brown is stranded in 1931 and possibly in mortal danger. Now it's up to Marty to return to the past to once again save Doc and the time-space continuum! But this time, will he be too late?
Issues and stories
- Back to the Future: Citizen Brown 1 - "It's About Time"
- Back to the Future: Citizen Brown 2 - "Get Tannen!"
- Back to the Future: Citizen Brown 3 - "Citizen Brown"
- Back to the Future: Citizen Brown 4 - "Double Visions"
- Back to the Future: Citizen Brown 5 - "OUTATIME"
- All the 1931 segments are set several months later than they were in the game. This may have been to correct an anachronistic error present in the game: Emmett could not have watched Frankenstein in August, because the film wouldn't have been released until November 21. The comic fixes this error by setting issue two on November 21 itself.
- Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines
- Back to the Future: Continuum Conundrum
- Back to the Future: Biff to the Future
- Back to the Future: Hard Time
- Back to the Future (Harvey Comics)