- Doc: "Marty, something isn't right."
- Marty: "You mean how our future is old-fashioned?"
- — Doc and Marty observing that the restaurant is now nostalgic for 2015.
The cafe was located on the site formerly occupied by Cafe 80's in 2015, Lou's Aerobic Fitness Center in 1985, Lou's Cafe in 1955, Sisters of Mercy Soup Kitchen in 1931, and the Palace Saloon in 1885.
Bistro Twenty/15 offered all of the varieties of Pepsi that were available in the early 21st century:
- Diet Pepsi
- Caffeine-Free Pepsi
- Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi
- Limited Edition Crystal Pepsi
- Pepsi Throwback
- Pepsi Vanilla
- Pepsi Ginger
- Pepsi X Energy Cola
- Pepsi Lime
- Diet Pepsi Lime
- Diet Pepsi Lemon
- Pepsi Kickstart
- Pepsi Max
- Pepsi XL
- Pepsi Perfect
Other menu items advertised around the Cafe 80's included gluten-free all day breakfasts and energy drinks.
The pair were intercepted by Griff Tannen, who was now an officer with the Hill Valley Police Department, and were suspected of terrorism, as they had crashed through the Lone Pine Fli-Drome when they arrived in 2035 using Doc's time parachute.
- Bistro Twenty/15 is a parody of Cafe 80's, which itself was a parody of Cafe 50's.