- Jennifer: "Does your mom know about tomorrow night?"
- Marty: "Nah, get out of town. My mom thinks I'm going camping with the guys."
- — Conversation
Get out of town is a phrase used to express disbelief at a comment, and meant for the opposite party to get their facts straight.
Marty McFly has said "get out of town" in response to the following:
- 1985: Jennifer asking if his mom knew their plans for the weekend.
- 1955: George revealing that he wrote science fiction stories.
- 2015: Lorraine asking him if he was fired after a phone call with Needles and Fujitsu, along with denying his unemployment.
- 1897: His fifth cousin thrice removed, Pee Wee McFly, who took this literally and tried to leave town.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.