- "Hello, and thanks for coming to the Institute of Future Technology. On behalf of Dr. Emmett Brown, Institute founder and Chief Inventive Officer, we hope that you have a very pleasant visit."
- —Heather welcomes the time travel volunteers
- "We ask that you follow these simple safety tips during your journey across the space-time continuum. Enjoy your flight."
- —Heather's closing speech to the time travel volunteers
She welcomed the time travel volunteers — i.e. park guests — to the Institute via video screens and made various other announcements during the course of the visit, as well as introducing the safety tips for traveling in the 8-passenger DeLorean (which were demonstrated via a short film by actors dressed as crash test dummies, and narrated by a male announcer's voice) and telling the volunteers to enjoy their flight across the space-time continuum.
For her on-screen appearances, Heather wore a short-sleeved orange jacket, with a large metal hexagon-shaped pin bearing the Institute's pyramid logo on her right lapel.
Behind the scenes
- Darlene Vogel had previously appeared as Griff Tannen's gang member Leslie "Spike" O'Malley in Back to the Future Part II. It is therefore a popular fan theory that Heather may be Spike's mother, although this is mere speculation and has yet to be confirmed — or denied — in IDW Publishing's Back to the Future comic series.