- "Must have got that shirt off a dead Chinese!"
- —Jeb comments on Marty's outfit when he visits the Palace Saloon after he arrives in 1885
- "Run for fun? What the hell kind of fun is that?"
- —Jeb laughs at Emmett Brown's description of the future
- "You better face up to it, son, because if you don't go out there..."
- —Jeb tells Marty McFly a.k.a. "Clint Eastwood" to go out and face Buford Tannen
Behind the scenes
- Jeb was portrayed by late legendary veteran western actor Pat Buttram. He is referred to as "Saloon Old-Timer #3" in the film credits, but his name is mentioned in Craig Shaw Gardner's novelization.
- Jeb's reference to "a dead Chinese" may have been to the events of the previous day in real history, September 2, 1885, when, in Rock Springs, Wyoming, 150 white miners attacked and killed their Chinese co-workers. 
- "Clint Eastwood? Hill Valley Online. Accessed 12 February 2008.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.