John can refer to the following:
- John: Individual in 1984 who sold Dr. Emmett Brown a used non-functioning pinball machine through the classifieds in the August 11 issue of the Hill Valley Telegraph.
- John Barber: Writer of IDW's Back to the Future comics.
- John Crump: Reverend of Hill Valley's Assembly of Christ in 1985.
- John-Clay Scott: Stunt driver for Back to the Future and Back to the Future Part II.
- John F. Kennedy: 35th President of the United States until 1963. Riverside Drive was named John F. Kennedy Drive in his honor.
- John Hays: Director of episodes from Back to the Future: The Animated Series.
- John Loy: Writer of episodes of Back to the Future: The Animated Series.
- John Ludin: Another writer of episodes of Back to the Future: The Animated Series.
- John Ryan: Editor of Doc Brown Saves the World
- John Wilkes Booth: Actor who assassinated 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln.
- John: A resident of Hill Valley in the Citizen Brown timeline.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.