Futurepedia is the Back to the Future Wiki, and we are dedicated to providing detailed information on the movie trilogy, the animated series, and all other continuity. We are a community of fans, and we welcome those who wish to help improve and expand Futurepedia for all to enjoy.
|Individuals | Families | Locations | Companies | Entertainment | Society and culture|
|Technology | Time travel | Dates | Years|
|Actors | Crew | Filming locations | Authors | Books | Computer and video games | Merchandise | Music|
Pepsi Perfect was a vitamin-enriched variety of Pepsi cola that was sold at the Cafe 80's in 2015. It was sold in bottles that had a lid with a built-in straw. However, when Marty McFly had first seen the soft drinks container, he was perplexed as to how exactly he was supposed to open it. Doc Brown had given Marty a $50 bill to purchase the soda.
Anyone think it can be helped by the purchase of anything connected to him and/or this?
The film is quite long, I like old films that are unique
berita kota luwuk
Does anybody have any good names on what William McFly's wife couldv'e been?
if u are a michael jackson fan then come and chat with me
- Marty: "The future, that's where you're going?"
- Doc: "That's right, twenty-five years into the future. I've always dreamed of seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five World Series."
- — Doc's original motivation to see the future is now history
2021/11/26 02:06- -
- Hawkeye Actress Had Only Seen Iron Man When She Signed On To Marvel Show Screen Rant...
2021/11/26 01:17- -
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Son Joseph Baena Is Totally The Young Version Of His Dad On The Set Of His New Movie Cinema Blend...
2021/11/25 23:00- -
- 5 Great 80s Sci-Fi Movies That Still Hold Up Game Rant...
2021/11/25 22:03- -
- Valentina Shevchenko would love a future in movies – especially if it's with Halle Berry MMA Junkie...
2021/11/25 22:00- -
- D&D: Why 5.5 Is Happening Instead Of 6th Edition | Screen Rant Screen Rant...