March 26 is the 85th day of the year.
- 1937, Friday: Biff "Buford" Howard Tannen is born.
- 1958, Wednesday: Biff bets on his first horserace using the Grays Sports Almanac.
Behind the scenes
- Back to the Future: The Card Game mentions this date as the day he wins a horse race on his 21st birthday, however the newspaper in Back to the Future Part II and the first issue of IDW's Back to the Future: Biff to the Future comic lists his birth date as March 28.
- In the context of the story, given Biff's penchant for illegal behavior, and the fact that he had documents forged in the past, it's possible that he forged his birth certificate to bet on horse races early in this timeline.
- Back to the Future: The Card Game (Mentioned only)