March 4 is the 63rd day of the year.
- 1986, Tuesday:
- Timeline 1:
- Douglas J. Needles tried to destroy the steam time car, which is being towed by a truck Marty McFly drove. Jennifer Parker, driving an unmodified DeLorean DMC-12, ran him off the road into a delivery truck.
- With the steam time car safe, Doc Brown and Marty traveled from the Lone Pine Mall parking lot, in a time parachute (which was inside the steam time car), to 2035.
- Timeline 2:
- With Marty stuck in the future, Doc arrives via his prototype time machine, the temporal field generator Mk II. He modifies the DeLorean for time travel, using the time circuits and flux capacitor from the time parachute, along with a Mr. Fusion that he purchased in 2015. Doc and Jennifer travel in Doc's second DeLorean time machine to 2035 to rescue Marty.
- Timeline 3:
- Doc drops Marty and Jennifer off at home, shortly after they left. He then travels back to 1893, to reunite with his family.
- Needles is arrested by the police. As Marty and Jennifer are asleep in their beds, the police don't believe his story about an antique car and a DeLorean, which he said ran him off the road. Needles uses his phone call to harass Marty McFly, who tells Needles that he needs to change.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.