|1=}} |1=}} |1=}} <td style="border-top-width:1px; border-top-style:solid; border-bottom-width:1px; border-bottom-style:solid;|1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1Male=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}} |1=}}
- "This is Marty's grandson from the timeline where Marty was a corporate flunky not a rock star, but Marty Jr. did not go to jail as a youth."
- —Back to the Future: The Card Game FAQ
- George McFly confronting Biff, kissing Lorraine, and becoming a writer
- Marty McFly getting injured in the car race against Needles
- Marty Jr. not being involved with the robbery at the Hill Valley Payroll Substation.
Behind the scenes
- As the card game in which this person appears deals with a series of alternate universes, this character cannot be considered film canon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.