The following events occurred on November 7.
- an Injured George McFly is mocked by Mark Dixon and he puts a Kick Me sign on him and all the students began to kick him, Stanford S. Strickland later yells at George McFly calling him a "slacker".
- George McFly ask's Lorraine Baines McFly to the Enchantment Under the Sea at November 12, which she accepts, he apparently has no problem missing the Science Fiction Theatre scheduled on the same day.
- Biff Tannen's Homework assignment is due, he hands in the one George McFly gave him on November 6th to his teacher.
- On the first day of school after George McFly was hit by a car, Marty went to Hill Valley High School to tried to introduce George and Lorraine to each other, but she has developed a crush on Marty instead of George. Marty notices the poster for the Enchantment Under the Sea dance that his parent have to attend.
- Marty discovered that George wrote science fiction stories in the school cafeteria, and defended Lorraine against Biff's unwelcome advances.
- After failing to change George's mind about asking Lorraine out as he followed George home, Marty made plans to scare George while dressed as a space alien later that night.
Behind the scenes
- The Money Tree first aired.