October 25 is the 298th day of the year.
- 1855, Thursday: Clara Clayton is born to Daniel and Martha Clayton in New Jersey.
- 1985, Friday:
- About 8:23 AM - Marty McFly enters Doc's garage and turns on the CRM-114 amplifier.
- Due to a slight overload, he destroys the amplifier.
- Doc Brown calls and tells him to meet him at Twin Pines Mall at 1 AM, Saturday.
- Doc's clocks all chime at 8:25 a.m.
- Marty rushes to Hill Valley High School and is late, receiving a tardy slip from principal Stanford S. Strickland.
- Marty and his band The Pinheads audition for the Battle of the Bands.
- Marty gets Jennifer Parker's grandma's number and plans to go up to the lake.
- Marty arrives home and sees the car which has been wrecked by Biff Tannen while drinking and driving (at the same time!).
- George McFly watches The Honeymooners episode "The Man From Space".
- Lorraine announces that "Jailbird" Joey Baines failed to make parole again.
- 2015, Sunday: Biff Tannen enters this time period from 1955 after stealing a new DeLorean time machine from Institute of Future Technology volunteers there attempting to fix the past.
Behind the scenes
- 2002, Friday: Back to the Future Part III is re-released into theaters.
- 2016, Tuesday: IDW's Back to the Future: Continuum Conundrum of IDW's trade paperback is released.
- 2017, Wednesday: The twenty-fourth issue of IDW's Back to the Future comic is released.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.