The following events occurred on October 27.
- Emmett Brown and Marty McFly find out about Biff Tannen's plan and escape from the alternate timeline into 1955 at 2:42 a.m.
- Marty returns from 1885.
- The DeLorean collides with a diesel locomotive traveling across the bridge located above Eastwood Ravine.
- Marty drives to Jennifer Parker's house and wakes her up.
- Marty races Needles and collides with a Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III. Marty sustains a broken hand in the crash and is left unable to play the guitar again.
- (Alternate) Marty races Needles, but backs out at the last second — avoiding a collision with a Rolls-Royce. At the same time, Jennifer looks at the fax she had taken from the McFly residence in 2015, and sees the words "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" disappear before her eyes.
- Doc returns to 1985 in the Jules Verne Train with his new family: his wife Clara, and sons Jules and Verne.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.