- "The first thing she [Jennifer] noticed was a large picture window that looked out over the grounds of what must be a very large estate. There were manicured lawns, formal gardens, and row after row of neatly trimmed hedges, all leading back to a charming white gazebo in the distance. The view was all quite lovely, except for one thing. It was daylight out there. Hadn't it been getting dark a few minutes ago, when the cops brought her in?"
- —From Back to the Future Part II by Craig Shaw Gardner (quote, page 65)
- "Broadcasting beautiful views 24 hours a day: you're tuned to the Scenery Channel."
- —Screen voice
Other images shown by the Scenery Channel included — to name but a few — a tropical island, a mountain view, and a city at night.
- In 2010, Scenic Labs launched a real-life Scenery Channel — as well as a Tranquility Channel — for lodging and hospitals as well as on cable television systems around the world.
- It would appear that Scenic Labs and the Scenery Channel featured in Back to the Future Part II inspired Uscenes to follow suit in 2013.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.