See also Minute by minute in Back to the Future.
- 12:27 a.m. changing to 12:28 a.m. on Marty's clock radio: The telephone rang.
- 1:15 a.m. changing to 1:16 a.m. on Twin Pines Mall clock: Marty arrived.
- Marty set the DeLorean time machine's Destination Time to return to 1985 from 1:35 a.m. to 1:24 a.m.
- November 5, 8:30 a.m.: The clock chimed.
- November 12, 10:03 p.m. changing to 10:04 p.m.: Lightning bolt strikes the clock at Hill Valley Courthouse.
- The clock on the Bank of America advanced from 1:23 a.m. to 1:24 a.m. when Marty returned to 1985.
- Marty's clock radio changes from 10:27 a.m. to 10:28 a.m. The radio comes on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.