- Date unknown (before October 21)
- Wednesday, October 21
- Marty McFly, Jr. is bullied by Griff Tannen and his gang into agreeing to rob the Hill Valley Payroll Substation.
- George McFly has an accident at the golf course.
- Shortly after 4:30 p.m., Rain falls over Hill Valley and pulls out.
- Chicago Cubs win World Series against Miami.
- Terry a member of the Hill Valley Preservation Society, tell the citizens to donate money to him so that the mayor Goldie Wilson III does not replace the Courthouse clock.
- Marty McFly is dared by Douglas J. Needle to join in on an illegal scam, which causes Marty to be fired by his boss Ito T. Fujitsu who tells him "read my fax!".
- Thursday, October 22
- 1:28 a.m. Griff and his gang, accompanied by Marty Jr., attempt to rob the Hill Valley Payroll Substation with a stolen Degaussing unit, but are caught when Marty Jr. sets off an alarm. Griff and his gang distance themselves from the crime, as a result, Marty Jr. is blamed and sentenced by a data-court to 15 years in prison.
- Joey Baines is denied parole for the second time.
- Thursday, October 29
- Dates unknown
- Doc returns from 1938 and sells an issue of Action Comics #1. He then uses the discount he won to get a hover conversion by Goldie Wilson Hover Conversion Systems, and has his DeLorean outfitted with a Mr. Fusion. Then, he sells another of his Action Comics at Southby's Auction House for $2.5 million dollars.
- Doc undergoes personal rejuvenation surgery and learns as much as he can about Marty Jr.'s meeting with Griff on October 21. Eventually, Doc leaves for 1985 to pick up Marty and Jennifer. This creates Timeline 5, which begins at Doc's entry point in 1985 and Timeline 4 fades away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.