Zale's was a jewelry store.
Behind the scenes
- In commentary to Part I, Bob Gale debunked speculation by some fans that "Zale's" was a hybrid of the names of Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale, and noted that it was product placement.
- The jewelry store chain was found in 1924 by brothers Morris Zale and William Zale. At some point between 1955 and 1985, it lost the apostrophe, changing its signs from "Zale's" to "Zales".
- An advertisement for Zales Jewelers can be seen on the bench that Marty and Jennifer are standing upon as they talk about going to the lake. The ad has the store's 1985 slogan, "Leading with Style", and the note that it is "Now in Twin Pines Mall".
- The Zales Corporation merged with Signet Jewelers in February 2014.
- Back to the Future (sign)
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part III
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- "Back again" Hill Valley Online. Accessed February 17, 2008.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.